Friday, November 19, 2010

New Blog!

Hello Guys!  I am excited to create this blog dedicated to Gear Bulges. I want to share a collection of images of guys displaying their manhood in revealing, tight, sometimes wet, sometimes sheer, sometimes bulging so much the gear can not contain their manhood.
I will do my best to update very frequently so keep coming back!  I will post images in themes- bulging running tights, bulging jockstraps etc.  My first features thongs- Enjoy!

Now here is some Bulging in Thongs!

Now this is Bulging At The Beach!



Now this is Bulging In The Garden!




Now this is Bulging On The Deck!

Now this is Bulging In The Shower!

Now this is Bulging Before The Run!

Now this is Bulging Before The Ride!

Now this is Bulging At The Beach!

2 comments:

  1. there's nuthin' better than a hot dude who's proud of what he's got to show in tight bulging gear - - - it's MY BIGGEST TURN-ON !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that "Bulging At The Beach" pic. Where can I get a thong like that. Never seen anything like that offered?
    Anybody help?

    ReplyDelete