Sunday, January 30, 2011

White Gear Wet

A sexy guy in some wet gear can be very hot to view. But put him in some white gear and let him get wet in the shower, pool, river, lake or ocean and it gets even better.  As he gets out of the pool or ocean, you get to see to what level of transparency his white gear goes.  The combination of how the water vaccum seals around his package and the transparency-- wow that gets me going everytime.  A guy that wears a white speedo, shorts, or other gear to swim in... is sending a message that he likes to show off-- because you know that white gear is going to show his package to some level.  Enjoy these guys showing off their impressive bodies and packages --in WET WHITE GEAR!




























4 comments:

  1. Wow amazing wet bulges!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES LOVE WET gear especially WHITE WET GEAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd share a shower with any of these lovely cocks - EVEN MORE than one! I just love mutual masturbation. It makes me come far bter than a normal self satisfying wank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't think I could avoid sucking those lovely hard cocks and hopefully tempting them into fucking my hungry asshole

    ReplyDelete