Saturday, January 8, 2011

Leather & Harness & Bulges

Moving to the DARK SIDE-- I am featuring super hot and sexy guys geared up in the leather, harness and a variety of S & M gear.  I am attracted to this look intensely-- although I don't participate in the full leather S & M lifestyle-- the sexy gear gets me going.  The look of a harness on a well built guy is so alluring--makes me want to tug on the harness to see the reaction.  Love a harness that wraps around the cock and balls-- even better for the tugging action!  Check out these studs in the leather / harness gear-- they are sure to get your temperature rising!   Enjoy.  I welcome your feedback---  what kind of photos of guys bulging in what type of gear gets you going?


















2 comments:

  1. Loved to have that leather gloved guy all over me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO LOVE BIG XL COCKS IN LEATHER OR RUBBER
    FISITING ME COME IN AND OVER ME SQUIRT ON ME RUB ME SUCK ME BANG ME WITH 50 XL LEATHERMEN
    MAIL ME PLEASE MY BLOG SHEMALECOCK.XXL
    OR SEARCH GOOGLE RUBBERCOCKLOVER.

    ReplyDelete