Saturday, January 8, 2011

Leather & Harness & Bulges

Moving to the DARK SIDE-- I am featuring super hot and sexy guys geared up in the leather, harness and a variety of S & M gear.  I am attracted to this look intensely-- although I don't participate in the full leather S & M lifestyle-- the sexy gear gets me going.  The look of a harness on a well built guy is so alluring--makes me want to tug on the harness to see the reaction.  Love a harness that wraps around the cock and balls-- even better for the tugging action!  Check out these studs in the leather / harness gear-- they are sure to get your temperature rising!   Enjoy.  I welcome your feedback---  what kind of photos of guys bulging in what type of gear gets you going?


















1 comment:

  1. Loved to have that leather gloved guy all over me!

    ReplyDelete