Tuesday, January 4, 2011

N2N Singlet Bulges

I have stated this before-- N2N Bodywear gear is some of the hottest, sexiest gear around.  Their fabrics, cuts and designs define the male body. If you have never check out N2N gear-- do it now http://www.n2nbodywear.com.  And N2N is having a sale on their Ultra Skin Singlet right now originally $42 now $30.  I personaly own N2N swimsuits, running tights, underwear, singlets and love them all.  When I slip their gear on-- I usually get very excited.  These guys feel the same way as illustrated with the many raging hard ons while wearing N2N wrestling style singlets. Enjoy!




































1 comment:

  1. I wear a white singlet. It has red stripes down the sides. College team colors. I have an eight inch long circumcised thick cock, not erect. I make sure you can see it thru the lycra. White speedos on the beach too. If you got it, flaunt it.

    ReplyDelete